News and Media
Launch of the Law Council's RRR National Strategic Plan
On 9 March 2021, the Law Council of Australia launched its Rural, Regional and Remote (RRR) National Strategic Plan 2021-2023 at the Cooma Court House, as part of the Law Council's reinvigorated commitment to RRR lawyers.
You can watch a recording of the event below.
Caption: Dr Jacoba Brasch QC, Law Council President.
Caption: Michael Tidball, Dr Jacoba Brasch QC, Joanne van der Plaat, and Tarryn Gaffney.
Caption: Joanne van der Plaat.
Caption: Councillor Rogan Corbett.
Caption: Dr Jacoba Brasch QC.
Caption: Chris Wall.
- Law Council supporting RRR communities, Law Council of Australia media release, 9 March 2021.
- RRR Law Launch - Welcome address and welcome to country, speech delivered by Chair of the RRR Law Committee, 9 March 2021.
- A fresh take: Supporting lawyers in regional, rural and remote communities, speech delivered by Law Council of Australia President, 9 March 2021.
- LCA rolls out support to rural communities, published in Lawyers Weekly, 10 March 2021.
- Law Council regional strategic plan, published in the Monaro Post, 17 March 2021.