Advice Fees in Superannuation
The submission to the Treasury in relation to the Exposure draft Bill Financial Sector Reform (Hayne Royal Commission Response—Protecting Consumers (2020 Measures)) Bill 2020: fees (FSRC Rec 3.2 and 3.3) was prepared by the he Superannuation Committee of the Legal Practice Section.
- they cannot be charged against a member’s MySuper account;
- otherwise can only be charged against a member account subject to a new set of conditions, including:
- express written consent by the member to the fee recipient;
- the trustee holding that consent or a copy; and
- in accordance with a permitted arrangement.
You can read the full submission below.
Most recent items in Legal Practice
Discussion Paper: Strengthening Operational risk management
Review of Your Future, Your Super Measures
Remake of ACNC Regulations
Trending Items in Legal Practice
Social Impact Investing Discussion Paper
Tax and Superannuation Law Amendment (2014 Measures No.7) Bill 2014