The Superannuation Committee of the Legal Practice Section of the Law Council of Australia is a representative group of leading superannuation lawyers.
The Committee has a charter of ensuring that the law relating to superannuation in Australia is sound, equitable and demonstrably clear.
The Committee regularly meets with the regulators and makes submissions on proposed legislation, circulars and policy papers.
In addition to responding to proposed legislation and policy the Committee arranges an annual specialist superannuation conference.
The conference has a strong reputation for outstanding commentary from leading jurists and practitioners and active participation by delegates and regulators.
Each year, usually in February or early March, the Superannuation Committee hosts Australia’s leading national conference on superannuation law and policy.
Details of the 2018 Conference will be provided as they become available.
Superannuation Committee members
Head of Investment Law & Compliance
T. (03) 9910 6145
Dr Lisa Butler Beatty
Head of the Wealth Management Office of the Trustee &
Special Counsel Corporate Affairs
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
T. (03) 9910 6145
General Counsel and Company Secretary
First State Super
- Mark Cerche (VIC)
- Natalie Cambrell (VIC) email@example.com
- Joanne Dwyer (QLD) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Gray (VIC) email@example.com
- Maged Girgis (NSW) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Levy (NSW) email@example.com
- Suzanne Mackenzie (SA) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Mathieson (NSW) email@example.com
- Pam McAlister (VIC) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Nemec (NSW) email@example.com
- Michael Vrisakis (NSW) firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultation and Submissions
Natalie Cambrell, Chair
Landers and Rogers
T. (03) 9269 9583
Michelle Levy, Chair
Joanne Dwyer, Chair
Corrs Chambers Westgarth
Governance (ad hoc)
Mark Cerché, Chair