Australian Law Management
- Should a partner "manage" or "lead"?
- How should law firms innovate?
- What are the latest trends in running a law firm?
- How do I leverage my practice?
- Is law a business or a calling?
- How do I prepare a Law Office Policy & Procedures Manual?
- Is it possible to maximize team performance, improve quality, and boost my bottom line?
- What are the secrets of recruiting, interviewing, selecting and orienting new employees?
If you are confronted by such questions then we want you as a member.
Managing and supporting a law firm is no easy task. The issues are times consuming but crucial, draining but challenging and above all require consistent hard work. Good management is critical in building and maintaining a successful legal practice. Membership to the ALMG helps you stay on top.
Our members receive:
Through the Law Management Hub, an email with content from the Australian Law Management Journal;
Access to the 'members' area of the Legal Practice Section's website, including online versions of the Australian Law Management Journal; and
Discounted registration to major management events conducted by the Group such as the World Masters of Law Firm Management and the Leading Edge Practices Tours.
Are You Eligible for Membership?
Membership of the Australian Law Management Group is open to all those working in a management position in a law firm, in-house legal department, corporate legal environment or with an organisation which supports the management functions within these organisations.
Erosion of Legal Representation in the Australian Justice System
The Australian Law Management Group provided assistance and funding to the Law Council of Australia for its research and preparation of its report on the Erosion of Legal Representation in the Australian Justice System, released in February 2004.
For more information on the Australian Law Management Group, please contact:
Mr Bill Eade
Level 5, 400 King William St
Adelaide SA 5000
T. 08 8235 3000
D. 08 8235 3072