Federal Court Liaison Committee
The Federal Court Liaison Committee participates in regular liaison meetings with the Federal Court of Australia. Matters presently being examined jointly by the Section and Court committees include:
- the National Court Framework and National Practice Area Practice Notes;
- electronic filing and electronic trials;
- access to justice, filing fees and self-represented litigants;
- court resources and administrative restructures;
- government review and inquiry report recommendations concerning the Court; and
- Federal Court Case Management Handbook.
If you wish to provide comments on any current issues, or to suggest matters that the Committee should be addressing or seminars it should be conducting, please email the Section Administrator.
For further information contact the Committee Chair:
Mr Robert Johnston
Johnson Winter & Slattery
Level 25/20 Bond St,
Sydney NSW 2000
Tel: (02) 8274 9581