SME Conference 2019
The SME Committee of the Law Council of Australia Business Law Section, in partnership with the Law Institute of Victoria, welcomes you to attend the annual SME Conference on 11 October 2019. Chaired by Meghan Warren of Burke & Associates Lawyers, Chair of the SME Committee & Director of the Law Institute of Victoria.
This exclusive one-day conference brings together an impressive line-up of speakers, covering key topics to give solicitors, professional advisors and small to medium business owners useful information to assist in achieving commercial success.
Attending this conference is also a fantastic networking opportunity with government regulators, policy makers and leading legal professionals.
You can view the full program here.
Key speakers include:
- John Price, Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) Commissioner
- Professor Allan Fels AO, University of Melbourne, Monash and Oxford
- Kate Carnell AO, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman (ASBFEO)
- Special Guest - Kurt Heyman, Heyman Enerio Gattuso & Hirzel LLP, Business Law Section of the American Bar Association
- Andrea Beatty, Partner Piper Alderman
- Mick Keogh & Kristie Pinuita, Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
|BLS/ LIV Member Ticket (full Price)||$425.00|
|Non-Member Ticket (full Price)||$500.00|
|Additional BLS/LIV Member Ticket (discounted)||$340.00|
|Additional Non-Member Ticket (discounted)||$400.00|
- Attendance at all conference sessions
- Conference materials, including any speaker material
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
Tickets for this event are limited.
Registrations close Friday, 4 October 2019.
6 CPD points in substantive law will be available for all conference attendees.
Dress code: business attire
A 20% discount is available for attendees when two or more tickets are selected in the same transaction. A full price ticket must be purchased in order for the discount to apply.
**Note** - discounted ticket prices are already shown in the ticket pricing structure.
T. 02 6246 3737
Proudly presented by:
If you experience any difficulties when registering for an event with the Law Council of Australia please use an alternative internet browser e.g. Google Chrome or Firefox. Please contact the Law Council of Australia if the problem persists.