Immigration Law Seminar
Join Australia’s leading immigration lawyers on 18 September 2019 for a one day seminar on immigration law, presented by the Law Council of Australia’s Migration Law Committee, at the Sofitel in Brisbane.
The seminar will focus on:
- Skilled visa update – Tips and traps on the new regional visas;
- Recent developments in judicial review including regarding notifications, and character cases;
- Emerging issues in migration law;
- Recent changes to legislation and regulations; and
- Hot topics in judicial review.
A panel of leading legal professionals and academics will discuss the above topics, speakers include:
- Lena Hung, Lena Hung & Associates
- Joanne Kinslor, Kinslor Prince Lawyers
- Dr Angus Francis, Angus Francis Lawyers
- Dr Peter Billings, University of Queensland
- Nick Poydner, New South Wales Bar Association
- Min Guo, Victorian Bar
You can view the full program here.
T. 02 6246 3722
Sorry ! This event is not available at the moment