Immigration Law Seminar
Join Australia’s leading immigration lawyers on 18 September 2019 for a 1 day CPD on immigration law, presented by the Law Council of Australia’s Migration Law Committee, at the Sofitel in Brisbane.
The 1 day CPD (substantive law) will focus on:
- Skilled visa update – Tips and traps on the new regional visas – substantive law CPD session;
- Recent developments in judicial review including regarding notifications, and character cases;
- Emerging issues in migration law;
- Recent changes to legislation and regulations; and
- Hot topics in judicial review.
Lawyers will be able to claim CPD points on substantive law.
A panel of leading legal professionals and academics will discuss the above topics, speakers include:
- Carina Ford, Carina Ford Immigration Lawyers
- Joanne Kinslor, Kinslor Prince Lawyers
- Dr Angus Francis, Angus Francis Lawyers
- Dr Peter Billings, University of Queensland
- Nick Poydner, New South Wales Bar Association
- Min Guo, Victorian Bar
T. 02 6246 3722
If you experience any difficulties when registering for an event with the Law Council of Australia please use an alternative internet browser e.g. Google Chrome or Firefox. Please contact the Law Council of Australia if the problem persists.