In this section
- Civil Justice
- The Civil Justice Division provides policy on a broad range of Law Council projects, including Client Legal Privilege, Indigenous Legal Issues, Legal Education, Tort Law Reform, and Collaborative Practice.
- Criminal Law and Human Rights
- The Law Council's Criminal Law and Human Rights work involves advocacy and policy development concerning national criminal law issues and both national and international human rights issues.
- National Profession Project
- The National Profession project aims to remove barriers to the practice of law across borders, simplify the regulation of the legal profession, and enhance consumer protection.
- International Division
- The Law Council represents and promotes the Australian legal profession internationally.
- Standing Committees
- The Law Council's Standing Committees provide advice to the Law Council on a range of specific legal issues.