About the Law Council
The Law Council of Australia is the peak national representative body of the Australian legal profession, and represents about 60,000 legal practitioners nationwide.
In this section
- Corporate Documents
- The Law Council's strategic plan, corporate plan, and constitution.
- Our History
- A brief history of the Law Council
- Our Role
- What we do and how we do it
- Our Presidents
- We have a long history, with many great Presidents including a former Attorney-General, a former Chief Justice, and a former Governor-General
- LCA Executive
- A quick overview of the Law Council Executive
- Executive Biographies
- Who's who on the Law Council Executive
- Constituent Bodies & Directors
- Our Directors and links to our constituent bodies
- Information on awards conducted by the Law Council and its Sections
- Information on scholarships offered by the Law Council
- Our Staff and their contact details
- Positions Vacant
- Positions available on the staff of the Law Council of Australia.
- Contact Us
- Our address and phone number